Call for Proposals – Letters of Intent - Grant Applications
**The CFIR is currently accepting Concept Papers/Letters of Intent/Grant Proposals on a rolling submission basis.
Beginning January 2017, Rolling Submissions will be reviewed on the following schedule:
February 1, May 1, October 1
- Concept papers can be 1-2 pages long. The Director will review the information and provide feedback on whether the project is suitable for the CFIR. They can be mailed to Sharon.Baer@Sparrow.org
- The Center for Innovation and Research will review submitted Letters of Intent and make selections for requests for Full Proposals. Invited applicants will submit Full Proposals approximately 6-8 weeks after the invitation.
- Letters of Intent instructions can be found here.
Proposal submissions should follow the Application Guidelines in the links below.
Proposals may be for either Research (typically $50.000) or Translation (typically $25,000) projects.
- Additionally, projects that were previously submitted to other institutions and were scored, but not funded, are welcome to contact the CFIR for possible project support in order to help strengthen their proposal for resubmission.
- Also, CFIR will consider proposals for Micro-Grants with a likelihood that the project will lead to another proposal at a federal level and support a collaborative team. The Micro-Grant budget typically does not exceed $10,000.00. Please use this template for submitting a MIcro-grant request.
The purpose of the Center for Innovation and Research is to support innovative health care delivery research that will affect patient outcomes, safety, quality and cost. Projects must address the Mission and Vision of the Center for Innovation and Research.