The links below will lead to descriptions of potential Funding Opportunities.
Sparrow/MSU Center for Innovation & Research
Visit the CFIR Funding Tab for funding support information here
Michigan State University CTSI (Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute)
Check the CTSI website for current funding information here.
Michigan State University Research in Autism, Intellectual and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (RAIND):
Find further RAIND funding information here.
Michigan State University Trifecta:
Check the Trifecta website for current funding information here.
Michigan State University S3 (Science and Society @State)
Check the S3 website for current funding information here
Department of Defense:
FY16/17 Defense Medical Research and Development Program (DMRDP)
The site includes more information on the following:
- Neurosensory Research Award: Supports both applied (preclinical) research and clinical trials within specific focus areas of pain management, hearing loss/dysfunction, balance disorders and/or tinnitus. Applications focused on traumatic brain injury (TBI) are highly encouraged.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Injuries Research Award: Supports preclinical research and clinical trials on the functional utility of assistive devices related to the human-device interface, secondary health effects following injury, and optimizing rehabilitation and device prescription for patients with severe extremity trauma.
- Regenerative Medicine Clinical Trial Award: Supports clinical trials focused on extremity regeneration, craniomaxillofacial regeneration, vascularized composite allografts, and/or genitourinary/lower abdomen reconstruction.
- Vision Research Program Hypothesis Development Award: Supports conceptually innovative, high-risk/high-reward research that could ultimately lead to critical discoveries or major advancements that will drive the field of vision research forward.
- Vision Research Program Translational Research Award: Supports translational research that will accelerate the movement of promising ideas in vision research into clinical applications.
Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA)
Nursing Research Grants information. Research grant inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
NIH Notices (NOT):
NIH Program Announcements (PA):
NIH Program Announcement Viewed in an Institute (PAR):
NIH Request for Application (RFA):
National Science Foundation (NSF):